- 1. I want to find out more about your products, what's the best way?
- 2. Can I see the products before I buy?
- 3. Do you offer any payment plans?
- 4. What sort of after-sales support do you offer?
- 5. Do you provide training on how to use your machines?
- 6. What’s the best gun cleaner for my body shop?
- 7. What are your payment terms?
- 8. Do you recommend any specific cleaning fluids?
- 9. How can I cut down on my solvent consumption?
You can call us, we are available 9-5, Monday to Friday. Or email if you prefer.
Yes. We have a demo van with a working paint gun cleaner on board. We’ll wash your guns so you can see the results for yourself.
Yes. We can offer 'Fixed Term Contract Rental' on any order over £1000. Subject to approval, we can offer finance over 2,3 or 5 years and once the final payment is made, you own the goods.
A warranty is provided, for example, it’s 2 years on the gun wash machines. If you have a problem, just give us a call. We will aim to help you over the phone but if you need an engineer to visit, we can arrange that too. If it’s warranty, you do not pay.
Yes, training is part of our installation package. When we attend site to install a machine, we will train everyone who needs training. We want you to get the best out of our machines so using it properly and looking after it is key.
It will depend on your work load and the paint you use. Give us a call and we’ll find the right one for you.
30 days for approved credit accounts.
Yes. We have our own branded solvent cleaning fluid which is manufactured to an agreed specification and is a high quality solvent cleaner. For best results we recommend using this in B-TEC machines. For water based paint, B-TEC manufacture the RK cleaner. A specially created and patented concentrated solution that is diluted on site to provide excellent results.
Fit a Solvent Saver Valve – connects to a local exhaust air system to prevent loss of solvent. Opens and closes automatically whilst using the gun cleaner. Product info coming soon, in the meantime, please contact us.